Don’t worry – you can click on each one to enlarge!
Your assignment this week is to use line of action, silhouettes, exaggerated proportions, and form to create drawings for each of the following:
1) A brainy, but short mad scientist.
2) A slender, talkative evil queen.
3) A muscle-bound, clumsy pirate.
4) An overweight, but cunning policeman.
5) A tall but unintelligent cowboy.
I’ll add more examples this weekend for further clarification.
I got pretty excited with the scientist. Loved the gabby evil queen. Had fun with the pirate. Ran out of steam on the police officer. Churned out a cowboy that didn’t really fit the whole description I was going for. But, they’re done!
- Graphite pencil and colored pencils on drawing paper and copy paper.
- Scanned and color-edited in Photoshop.
Good? Bad? Ugly? Let me know!